- 1 x ROLL OF DOUBLE SIDED ADHESIVE TAPE 1.5 m / 19 mm wide
- Made of high quality PU foam of very high force of bonding particularly initial
- Ideal solution replacing traditional joints such as: bolts, screw nails, rivets, cramps etc
- Perfect solution at joining very difficult for gluing plastics e.g. PE, PP, ABS, EDPM
- Ideal for sticking finishing decorative lists, plates, signs, emblems, etc.
DESCRIPTION: This sort of tape be used to bond most of materials that have smooth surfaces. Especially it’s suitable for joints in which the surface can’t be damaged during disassembly. Ideal for sticking finishing decorative lists, plates, signs, emblems, etc. Resistant to weather conditions, UV radiation, chemicals as well as high and low temperatures (-30°C to +80°C). Irreplaceable at fastening different kind of plastic holders e.g. for phones, thermometers, as well as other car accessories e.g. mirrors, stop light or antenna. HOW TO USE: The surfaces that must be glued have to be clean and dry. Carry out assembly work at a temperature above 10°C. Stick adequate amount of the tape (1cm2/1kg) on the surface to be bonded. Remove the antiadhesive paper avoiding touching the adhesive surface with fingers. Put the object to the surface to be bonded and strongly press it. Holding immobilized for a few seconds. Full strenght is achieved after 24 hours.