- 1 x 20ml ADHESIVE GLUE FOR RUBBER INNER TUBES HOSES etc – HIGH QUALITY PRODUCT
- Excellent adhesive for joining most types of rubber. Recommended for bonding bicycle inner tubes
- Also suitable for bonding hoses, rubber-coated and rubber derivatives materials.
- Creates a strong & elastic joint resistant to weather conditions and temperature from -30°C to +70°C
- A patch made from a piece of rubber included in the packaging
DESCRIPTION: Excellent adhesive for joining most types of rubber. Especially recommended for bonding bicycle inner tubes and leaking rubber hoses. Also suitable for bonding rubber-coated and rubber derivatives materials. Creates a strong and elastic joint resistant to changing weather conditions and temperatures from -30°C to +70°C. HOW TO USE: Cut the relevant patch from the pece of rubber supplied (at least 1cm larger than the rupture). The patch must be oval, with no sharp edges. Patch and the combined area must be clean, degreased and dry. Impose a thin film of glue on both glued parts and leave for about 10 minutes to evaporate the solvent. Join with no adjustment and press firmly. Bond strength depends on the strength with which the patch was pressed during bonding. Store in a cool, dry place.