- Black-toned ABS plastic construction; includes adhesive strips for easy installation
- Super-bright LEDs offer energy-efficient lighting and never need replacing
- Stick on with self adhesive back / connects to any surface
- Ideal for use in closets, under stairs, camping, cars, cupboards, lofts, sheds, kitchens or anywhere you need extra light
- 2 black long bar push light
Lots of customers buy these also for kids night-light, stick under a bunk bed for reading at night, stick one in the car boot , under kitchen cupboards or wardrobes ,closets display cabinets, under the stairs or ideal as an emergency light in case of a blackout, garden sheds or garages –anywhere you need light were you don’t have power socket- We all have torches, but when you need one, you can’t find it or the batteries are dead- these lights most commonly stuck in dark areas of the house,,,,,,,,,,,,, Easy to Install For fast, easy installation, simply use the supplied adhesive tape to mount the lights onto almost any surface–no wiring or plugs required. Each light comes equipped with energy-efficient LEDs that will last for up to 100 hours on three AAA batteries (not included). Best of all, the tap lights turn on/off with just a touch. Three LEDS in each light. LED Floodlight Technology Better than Ordinary LED LED floodlight technology is a blend of special LED and lens technologies that create enhanced and more useable light. Ordinary LEDs emit a highly concentrated beam of light and illuminate only a small area. They also provide very little ambient light–the area outside of the beam is dark. Ordinary LEDs also emit a “hot” light, which produces glare and can cause eye-strain.