- Tools for removing internal and external trim and molding fasteners
- Anti-marring design prevents damage to vehicle paint, upholstery, chrome or finish
- Designed to prevent damage to surface
- Heavy Duty Plastic allows for great leverage without causing damage
- Remove trim, moldings, wheel hubs, interior trim without scratching finish or damaging trim
To remove moldings, body trim, upholstery and door panels from any car with no damage to the panel or the paint finish. Made of very durable and high quality injection molded fiberglass nylon to last long and prevent braking. Used in: body shops, upholstery shops, marine shops, RV shops, among installers and hobbyists. Approved for Automotive is proud to use the least amount of necessary packaging to save our environment.
Non-Scratch Impact Resistant Nylon Ideal body shop kit For removing Automotive Trim / Door Panels and Dashboard Fascias.
This trim, molding, and fastener removal system are made of high quality plastic specifically designed to prevent scratching and damaging surfaces.
These tools work great for all kinds of tasks. Here are some of the many uses for the Auto Trim Removal Tool Kit: Interior/ Exterior of Vehicles, Clips, Trim Pads, Door Panels, Vents, Upholstery, Perfect for Auto Detailing Tools, Boats, RVs, Garage Work, Home Repair work and DIYers. Tool construction will not harm upholstery or scratch exterior surfaces like metal tools.