- 1 x HIGH TEMPERATURE ALUMINIUM ADHESIVE TAPE 1.2 m / 50 mm NEW
- 1.2 metres / 50 mm wide – Silver colour
- Adhesive tape based on a foil made of aluminium alloy and adhesive of resistance to high temperature
- Thickness of this foil (0.1mm) ensures very high mechanical and chemical resistance
- The infusible adhesive gives permanently high strenght parameters of seal.
IDEAL FOR: – repair and seal of exhaust systems – repair and assembly heating pipes – repair and assembly of chimneys – isolation of pipes with water vapour – making heat shields/screens for heating devices HOW TO USE: Clean the place of repair with a steel brush, sand paper and degrease it with a paint remover or extraction petrol. After evaporation of solvent stick the tape on the damage giving 15 mm lap. The size of seal should be bigger than the damage by about 30 mm. After sealing the damaged item the tape have to be pressed strongly to the surface. Fixed element is immediately ready to use. In exhaust systems hot combustion gases cause a shrinkage of the tape and full connection of the seal with the surface. A repair with the aluminium tape is simple and effective as well fast and without disassembly. The tape does NOT contain harmful asbestos.