- This Nozzle tester is used to adjust the injector nozzle opening pressure, nozzle seat tightness,
- To carry out leakage tests, spray pattern atomization repetition tests and chatter character tests.
- The tester is fitted with Original Bosch plunger / element and delivery valve. (All details below)
- Fitted with Aluminum Cast Injection pump, Bowl with 5 micron Bosch filter, 3 way shut off valve.
- Note: Item will be shipped out within 1 business day and delivered to you within 7 days of ordering.
NOTE: Free of Custom Duty / VAT – Buyers in the United Kingdom would not be required to pay any Custom Duty / VAT on our products as we use self shipping service up to London and from there the goods are forwarded using local shipping services such as City link / DPD UK / DHL UK. Hence the shipment reaches you like any local shipment. Made According to Standard Bosch Design with a heavy duty glycerin filled pressure gauge (0-400 Bar) which helps stabilize vibrations in the needle, provide more accuracy in results and increase the life of the gauge. The nozzle tester consists of : 1. Die cast Aluminum Injection pump operated by a hand lever 2. Transparent fuel container with a 5 micron genuine Bosch filter 3. Three way shut off valve 4. Glycerin filled, stainless steel heavy duty DUAL SCALE Pressure gauge ( Range 0-400 BAR / 0 – 6000 PSI, 150 mm Dial, half inch BSP thread) (Image 2) 5. Packaged in export worthy thermocole and corrugated box. 6. Standard accessories:- – 1 handle with grip – 2 High pressure pipes ‘A’ and ‘B’ type with m.m. size nuts (12 X 1.5) and (14 X 1.5) for connections – 2 O-rings – 1 flat ring 7. Fitted with Genuine Bosch Plunger / Element, Delivery Valve and Filter. – We also provide the Operation Manual explaining the details and operation of the injector nozzle tester and the different tests it performs in the package. Excellent high quality testers that come with a warranty of 1 year. Important: Before shipping out, all our testers are thoroughly tested at our manufacturing facility for proper performance and functioning. They undergo pressure build up test, fuel leakage test, pressure gauge accuracy test etc. This is done to ensure that our quality standards are always met. We are the manufacturers and exporters of diesel fuel injection products for the last 35 years and have an expertise in this field, our products are highly reliable and dependable.