- 30cmx100 mtr 100 micron super heavy-duty stair carpet protector perfect for protecting narrow stairs
- 50 microns thicker than the competition – easy to apply, simple stick to top of stairs
- With a stronger adhesive and giving added protection against punctures
- Can be used on normal stairs and flat carpeted areas
- Special clearance offer – whilst stock lasts
Clearance sale – limited time only!
Our 30cmx 100 mtr 80 micron heavy-duty stair carpet protector is perfect for protecting narrow stair treads from dust, dirt, drinks, and paint.Because it is 10 microns thicker than many of our competitors’ standard offerings it is less likely to tear or be punctured, giving you piece of mind.
With the adhesive on the inside, our rolls of stair carpet protection film are design to be easy to apply. You can simply stick them to the top of your stairs and unravel the, sticking them down as you go. With a stronger adhesive and giving added protection against punctures, this carpet protection can be used in almost any situation.
. The easiest way to lay stair carpet protection is to start from the top and work your way down. Stick the end of the roll to your landing, leaving a few inches between the end of the roll and the top step. Start unrolling the carpet protection roll and smooth it against the vertical part of the top step. Make sure to get the protection film into the edge between the vertical part of the stair; the easiest way to do this is to just push it into the edge with your fingertips. Then, just unroll to cover the tread of the stair. Repeat until your stairs are covered.
When you have reached the bottom of your staircase, use a craft knife or a pair of scissors to cut the roll. Sound easy? Then order your stair carpet protection film today.